crochet baby cardigan






crochet baby cardigan:

hello everyone,

today I am going to share with you a simple little cardigan.this will fit to 0-3 month old.
I have used chunky yarn for this project so it will be ready in no time. it is warm, cosy cardigan with full sleeves and you can make it quickly.you can pair it with baby booties and hat, you can find the pattern on my website.
I have used two colors baby blue and off white with 6 mm crochet hook.i have used double crochet stitches.
I have done a video tutorial for this cardigan, written pattern will be available soon.
please subscribe me on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_nOPssPYydCG5XForvyLA?view_as=subscriber

materials:

baby blue color chunky weight yarn
off white color chunky weight yarn
6 mm crochet hook
yarn needle
4/5 buttons


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ribbed edge crochet hat

plum crochet baby dress